Philips Walk-in interview 2021 for Clinical Application Specialist- US At India- Kolkata, West Bengal, India Job Type.Philips Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Philips
- Post Name: Clinical Application Specialist- US
- Qualification: B.sc/M.sc
- Minimum Experience:Previous experience in sales / sales support is required
- Location: India- Kolkata, West Bengal, India Job Type
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Clinical Application Specialist- US in Philips !
- Clinical Application Specialist is the knowledge expert on the clinical application of the product / solution / service.
- Supports Account Managers by providing clinical decision support for products and solutions, including sales presentations, product demonstrations. Support and advise the sales force during customer acquisition.
- Develop and execute winning clinical sales strategies to expand market share
- Actively participate with sales team in coordinating and executing clinical evaluations, product demonstrations and presentations
- Educating sales team on emerging clinical issues and positioning solutions to address these market changes. Keep up to date with new developments in the clinical application and operating field of the relevant equipment
- Support new products launches
- Train customers in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage of the equipment delivered
- (re-)Train hospital staff in case of new releases, upgrade and / or versions (changes) in the operating procedures of the equipment
- Set up application training schedules in close cooperation with the customer. Provide required applications report on completion of all application visits
- Ensure that all customers are provided with high quality training and attention so that each customer is fully satisfied with the attention received from Philips
- Ensure that all clinical applications training with both new and existing customers, complies with the company’s quality policy
Customer Satisfaction & Feedback
- Conduct regular visits to customers to obtain direct feedback from them about the quality of the training delivery and the customer satisfaction
- Report to on difficulties in optimal usage of the equipment
- Be aware and to manage at all times the safety standards required by the company, including radiation protection, health and safety regulations. In the event of hazards or accidents, to take immediate control of the situation and involve the safety advisor from the Regional office.
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.