Piramal Enterprises Ltd Walk-in Interview 2021 Bachelor degree for Trainee At India-MADHYA PRADESH-Dhar. Piramal Enterprises Ltd Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Trainee
- Qualification: Bachelor degree
Job Description: Piramal Enterprises Ltd Hiring For Trainee !
Important Details :
- Location:India-MADHYA PRADESH-Dhar
- Post of date: 18/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Allocates workmen for different workstations on shift-to-shift basis.
- Ensure no stoppage of operation / machines due to non-availability of man power and any kind of machine breakdown.
- Supervises the line operations and participate in Validation activities as per the protocol.
- Maintains c-GMP practices along with documentations in various records.
- Fills in process parameters & manufacturing documentations.
- Involvement in the manufacturing and documentation of Pilot batches in the existing Pilot plant in conformance with cGMP.
- Involvement in the manufacturing and documentation of trial/pre exhibit/ exhibit /commercial batches.
- Fills and checks BMR before submission to the superiors.
- Handles minor parametric setting issues in various machines and products.
- Monitors speed of machine and output according to the run time.
- Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the concern workmen and supervisor for SOP and cGMP systems.
- Monitors and reports the unauthorized movement of workmen from line.
- Participate in machine qualification activities.
- Knowledge and involvement in SFTI & 5S Activities.
- Knowledge and involvement in ISO 14000 & 13485.
- Checking of line clearance during batch change over.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.