Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk-in interview 2021 for Regulatory Affairs Associate II At Navi Mumbai, IN.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Associate II
- Qualification: M Pharm/ MSc: 5+ years of experience in RA / B Pharm/BSc: 6+ years of experience in RA
- Location: Navi Mumbai, IN
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Associate II in Teva Pharmaceuticals !
- Lifecycle management on specific products for Europe and international markets
- Responsible at all times that regulatory modules under Product Manager responsibility are up to date, in accordance with agreed procedure as applicable
- Inform, prepare and submit variations either directly to authorities or to Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis)
- Follow up on variation submissions, timelines and approvals, in accordance with agreed procedure as applicable
- Compile answers to any deficiency questions from authorities or clients
- Ensure outcomes of variations are communicated in timely manner and databases/lists are up to date at all times, in accordance with agreed procedure as applicable
- Regular status updates to management
- Goal setting and follow up together with his/her supervisor
- Provide regulatory guidance and support to other functions and Teva’s 3rd party client business (Medis)
- Training & mentoring team members
- Participate in writing and update SOP/Work Instructions and process improvements
- Professional communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work on other specialised projects as defined by managers of RA
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.