IQVIA Recruitment 2021.IQVIA Notification full detailes below.IQVIA provides scientific research and development services. The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.
- Important Vacancy details:Intrested candiadte apply Now.
- Post Name: Clinical Site Associate I
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree life science
- Experienced: 2 years
- Location: Kochi, India
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Key Responsibilities
Provide project related assistance for all assigned project(s), sites and project teams. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements and meets quality and timeline metrics.
• Work on visit tracking in CTMS for Investigator payments, Vendor Setup QC’s, PV Batch Review, Passthrough invoice Batch Review & associated tasks.
• Providing and revoking access .
• Review ATP (Authorization to proceed) trainings.
• Cordinating with translation vendors.
• Understanding the contracts & enabling excellent output quality for the processing teams.
• Ensure effective and efficient coordination between the operations team (PM/RSU/Clinical/IPA) for visit/passthrough batch query resolutions.
• Ability to work in a deadline orientated environment and manage SLA’s (TAT, Productivity, Quality) effectively.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for data/information/analysis.
• Responsibile for general administrative support for projects, tracking various kinds of activities.
• Responsible for indexing.
• Bachelor’s Degree life science
• Life sciences graduates upto 2 years of experience.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Good Communication skills.
• Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
• Ability to communicate with the ‘Clients’ & ‘Project Managers’ with accurate perception of speech.
• Sitting for extended periods of time if work calls.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.