Biocon Biologics ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for SENIOR EXECUTIVE/ASSOCIATE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST/DEPUTY MANAGER/JUNIOR EXECUTIVE/TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER/MANAGER/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIFIC MANAGER At India.Biocon Biologics ltd Notification full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Biocon Biologics ltd
- Post Name: SENIOR EXECUTIVE/ASSOCIATE MANAGER/EXECUTIVE/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST/DEPUTY MANAGER/JUNIOR EXECUTIVE/TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER/MANAGER/PRINCIPAL SCIENTIFIC MANAGER
- Qualification: M.sc,B.pharma,B.tech,M.tech
- Experienced:0 to 10 years
- Location: India
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Relevant experience in renowned biopharmaceutical companies
- Experience in Chromatography (AKTA Avant, AKTA Pure or similar), Filtration, TFF systems (Manual and automatic), Depth filtration, etc
- Experience in Liquid Handling Systems
- Experience in relevant application software such as UNICORN
- Thorough understanding of the theory and techniques
- Experience in recombinant protein purification from mammalian cells
- Ability to comply with and proactively mitigate quality/regulatory risks
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and present.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Execute bench-level purification experiments in AKTA Pure, AKTA Avant, AKTA Crossflow and Cogent µ
- Day-to-day operation of downstream process such as Separation, Capture, purify, Polish, viral filtration concentrate, final filtration and in-process analytics using SoloVPE and other equipment
- Preparation of Buffers and stock solutions as required
- Support upkeep of lab instrumentation through daily calibration, PM, and coordination with vendor for resolution of issues
- Document experimental data into eLN following ALCOA principles. Compile data into presentations and prepare technical reports.
- Drafting and revision of protocols for preparation of Buffers and for process unit operations
- Troubleshoot experiments and assist in designing experiments based on historical data
- Literature survey of relevant techniques, processes, and guidelines
- Maintain inventory, quality, compliance, safety, and lab space through active engagement in accordance with relevant lab procedures
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow. This drives us to continuously find new ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases. Ourfocuses on prevention, alleviation and treatment and our medicines improve the lives of millions of patients in over 120 countries, by giving them access to life-saving therapies and relief.