Capgemini Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for Kinaxis Rapid Response – Integration Consultant At Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Hyderabad (WFH during Covid). Capgemini Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Kinaxis Rapid Response – Integration Consultant
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Kinaxis Rapid Response – Integration Consultant !
- Important Details :
- Location: Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Hyderabad (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date:20/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Background: Capgemini is a global major in value-added Digital Supply Chain services for its clients. As part of this rapidly growing business segment, you will play a critical role in implementation, deployments and performance improvement of Kinaxis RapidResponse. As an Integration consultant, the key responsibilities, skills, experience and educational requirements are:
- Apply Kinaxis RapidResponse skillset to develop solutions on Demand and Supply Planning
- Design and develop the integration framework between Kinaxis RapidResponse and different ERP systems
- Using Professional Services concepts, implement software in various environment
- Follow the SDLC/AGILE methodology to provide the solution for Interfaces
- Understanding the requirements from the client
- Preparing the Technical/data design document
- Coding, testing and deploying the interfaces
- User Acceptance Testing support
- Deploy and release to production environment
- Final hand off to support teams
- Proven experience integration framework between Kinaxis RapidResponse and different ERP systems
- Experience with different integration platforms for connecting applications, data, and devices in the cloud and on-premises.
- Basic Understanding: Workbook development Table based, composite, data modification, Alerts Monitoring, Hierarchies and Filters, Scenario hierarchy setup to meet process needs, Perspective development for Scenarios, Control Table Configuration, Planning Engine Knowledge, Data Model modification including custom fields and custom tables. Configuring solutions in RapidResponse and creating workbooks & reports.
- Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong Understanding of web application architectures complemented with latest enterprise mobile architectures and development approaches
- Should have exposure and knowledge about supply chain management processes.
- Strong decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies.
Key Experience and Education Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in supply chain consulting or operations role with proven experience in leading transformation initiatives
- Strong experience (2+ years) in Kinaxis RapidResponse integration projects. Preferably worked in one or more projects.
- SQL scripting/ETL tool knowledge would be a plus Experience in creating interfaces for upstream/downstream applications
- Experience in SAP and/or any other ERP data architecture would be added advantage
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Tier-1 Engineering Colleges preferred)
- Any relevant supply chain specific certifications like APICS (desirable)
- Kinaxis certifications are added advantage
Travel: International travel upto ~20% (based on need basis) Roles and Responsibilities
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.