Deloitte Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for Technical Voice Process At Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid). Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Technical Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:01 to 6 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Technical Voice Process !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date:04/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
ISS Technology (USI)Deloitte believes in its diverse talent. That is why only the BEST choose to be at Deloitte. Technology Team
differentiates itself from other Call Centers. The work culture encourages high performance in delivering distinctive
service, and the Rewards and Recognition programs encourage taking initiative. Technology Team expects people
to work with minimum supervision, think out of the box, make quick decisions, provide attention to detail and be
ready for change.
Work youll do
To assist Deloitte employees with technology problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform
their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to
another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their
issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the
Call Center. Our customers are very computer literate, and accuracy of information is a high priority.
• Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service
tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
• Analyze and resolve incidents and service requests regarding use of application software or
• Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated
• Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware.
• Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in environment that are communicated via
email and other channels regularly.
• Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call
Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
• Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem
understanding with a consummately professional attitude.
• Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
• Should be a quick learner and team player.
• Should be flexible to work in different shifts as ISS-Technology works 24 x 7.
• Avoid unplanned time off from work as this would have major impact on our business. Excessive unplanned
absence may result in disciplinary actions including termination of your services.
• Adheres to Code of Ethics, Vision, Mission and Core Values.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning
opportunities. Our professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of our clients. Quality is
our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to
• Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical and logical skills.
• Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office 2016 including Outlook, Exchange Servers, Office 365
• Knowledge of computer Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of Operating Systems like Window 7, 8,8.1 and 10 & Mac
• Knowledge of Network and Internet troubleshooting
• Knowledge of PDA (mobile devices) Setup & troubleshooting
• Knowledge of Active Directories
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision