National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Hiring 2022 . National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.NIPER-Guwahati is the only National Institute in Pharmaceutical Sciences in the entire North Eastern Region of our country. It was
established in the year of 2008 to provide high-quality pharmaceutical education and research with a focus on the exploitation of naturaland synthetic products of this region for drug discovery and development.
- Post Name: Incubation Manager
- Qualification: Ph.D. in Life Sciences/ Natural Products or allied areas from a reputed institute with a minimum of 5 years of experience in entrepreneurship development, business development/ alliance integration/ strategy planning in a reputed organization. Working experience related to healthcare and bio-innovation startups. /First class in Post-Graduation in any life sciences/ pharmaceutical sciences/ chemical sciences/ management sciences with a minimum of 10 years of experience in entrepreneurship development, business development/ alliance integration/ strategy planning in a reputed organization. Working experience related to healthcare and bio-innovation startups.
Job Description: Greeting from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: -Guwahati
- Post of date:28/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
NIPER-Guwahati received the approval from Government of India for the establishment of the Incubation Center named Bio-NEST.NIPER-Guwahati (North-Eastern Societal aspect for Translational Phytopharmaceutical/ Herbal Research). The center is funded by BIRAC, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India under the Bio-NEST (Bioincubator Nurturing Entrepreneurship for Scaling Technology) Scheme. The Bio-NEST NIPER-Guwahati Incubation Centre is operated and managed by NIPER-Guwahati.
The Centre intents to fill the following position on a contractual basis
Age limits are further relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI norms.
Remuneration: Rs. 75000 to 100000/- (based on the qualification and experience).
How to apply: Before applying, the candidates must thoroughly read this advertisement, along with its annexures.
Application in the format given in Annexure – I along with the detailed CV and self-attested copies of Date of birth/ Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark
sheets/ Experience Certificates/ Documents, etc., enclosed in an A4-size envelope superscribed as “Application for the Position of Incubation
Manager, Bio-NEST” containing the Name and Address of the sender needs to be sent to the following address latest by Monday, 17th October 2022
(5 PM). (No consideration would be given for any delays whatsoever).
The Registrar (i/c),
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER),
Sila Katamur (Halugurisuk), PO. Changsari,
Dt. Kamrup, Assam – 781101
Date of Interview: Shortlisted Candidates shall be notified by email.
Venue of Interview: Walk-in/ Online Mode.
1. Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for these posts.
2. Applicants should keep checking the website (www.niperguwahati.ac.in) regularly post their application for the position for relevant
3. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the
advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the
candidate. The candidates must satisfy themselves with the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during
the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
4. On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements related to
age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
5. The incumbents will be primarily posted at the campus of NIPER-Guwahati, but may require extensive traveling as per necessity.
6. Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any
data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
7. Incomplete applications or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/ Certificates/
Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/Documents, etc.) will be rejected.
8. Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the
eligible candidates for the w a lk – i n / online interview. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts
advertised, in the event or exigency so decided.
9. Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host on the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
10. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO THE CANCELLATION OF THE CANDIDATURE
11. All appointments shall be on the contract of Six (06) Months or less if the project is terminated earlier. The appointment is against the
temporary project positions and will not continue in any circumstances beyond the duration of the said project. Any subsequent contract in
the project or another project will be a fresh appointment. The appointment in the outside funded project does not give project staff
any claim whatsoever for appointment/regularization against any Institute post.
12. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 17.10.2022.
13. List of the Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
14. In the case of online interviews only, the link for the online interviews will be sent to the shortlisted candidates individually, a day
before the interview