CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Walk In Interview 2022 . CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world.
- Post Name: Project Associate-I (2 Nos)
- Qualification: M.Sc., in Botany / Plant Biology & Plant Biotechnology / Marine Biology / Marine Science / Microbiology / Oceanography / Biotechnology
- Monthly remuneration Rs. 25000/- + HRA
Job Description: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Hiring For Project Associate-I (2 Nos) !
Important Details :
- Location: New Delhi
- Post of date:08/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Applications are invited from the talented and motivated candidates for working in the following projects. “Identification of potential locations across India for Seaweed Cultivation and their valorization”, funded by CSIR, New Delhi P.C. No.HCP0024
Online – Interview on 23.08.2022
Interested candidate meeting the above requirements may attend online interview and soft copy of certificates in PDF – containing all certificates in one PDF file, a passport size photograph and Application form may be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21.08.2022. Application once submitted will be taken as final.
* Please note those who are not completed their degree and doing master degree and further do not apply for these post.
* Those who are currently working as a Project Assistant/Field Assistant/Research Scholar or any other mode in CSIR institution /Universities / any other government organisations need to submit No Objection Certificate from the Project Leader or employer in the letterhead with seal.
Application received by mail will be scrutinized based on certain criteria and only such shortlisted candidates are eligible as per criteria will be asked to attend the interview using the online mode. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail.
The online interview of the shortlisted candidates is schedule on 23.08.2022.
These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI / CSIR.