Planet Science – Pharmaceutical Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc in Chemistry, B.Pharma in Any Specialization PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, M.Pharma in Pharmacy for Executive Regulatory Affairs At Thane. Planet Science – Pharmaceutical Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry, B.Pharma in Any Specialization PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experienced: 03 to 6 years
- Salary: ₹ 2,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Only Female Candidates Can Apply
Job Description: Planet Science – Pharmaceutical Hiring For Executive Regulatory Affairs !
- Important Details :
- Location: Thane
- Contact – Pragati Bhagat ( 9321235423 )
- Post of date: 09/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Time and Venue
11th February – 12th February , 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Lodha Supremus-1, Wagle Industrial Estate, Road no. 22, Near New Passport Office, Thane West. 400604
Contact – Pragati Bhagat ( 9321235423 )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking follow ups with principle companies.
- Reviewing the customer format of QA/TA if required.
- Preparing the In-house product specification for our own brand.
- Maintaining log of all the Regulatory documents /other technical documents data/ Queries data in the form of Excel sheet.
- If necessary , Referring to Monograph and comparison with product specification/COA.
- Arranging the meetings between pharmaceutical company & principle companies for the crucial queries discussion/Audit.
- Email Co-ordination with principle company for the customer specific QA/TA/CDA/Change control & follow ups.
- Filling the customer format of supplier questionnaire as applicable.
- Able to differentiate between the API & excipients .
- Excipients Data mapping in Excel sheet .
- Raising regulatory documents(Vendor Qualification) request to our principle companies Product Specific Documents i.e.,
- Vendor COA
- Vendor specification
- TSE/BSE Statement
- GMO Statement
- Allergen Statement
- Gluten Statement
- Melamine Statement
- Elementary Impurity Statement
- Nitrosamine Statement
- Residual Solvents Statement
- Genotoxic Statement
- Process flowchart
- Latex free Statement
- Aflatoxin Statement
- Bisphenol/Phthalate Statement/Dioxin Statement
- Package configuration
- Label Specimen
- Kosher/Halal Statement
- Stability Data
Vendor Specific Documents i.e.,
- Vendor Std. quality questionnaire
- Manufacturing License
- Quality policy
- Site quality overview/ Plant Layout
- Organization chart
- TBA/TCA declaration
- Debarment Declaration
- Equipment list
- Accreditation Certificates eg., cGMP/ISO/OHSAS/WHO Certificates
- Product List
Planet Science – Pharmaceutical ltd