Oracle Recruitment September 2020. Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Data Scientist 4
- Education:Bachelors, Masters, or PhD Degree in Computer Science/Machine
- Experienced:08 years
- Location: India-Hyderabad
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Data Scientist 4 in Oracle !
- Develop and maintain a set of frameworks, APIs and tools on top of several libraries for faster ML research to production lifecycle
- Build and integrate end to end lifecycles of large-scale using distributed machine learning systems
- Develop scalable tools and services for handling machine learning training and predictions
- Implement distributed training approaches for deep learning and other ML models
- Develop infrastructure for feature engineering for ML models.
- Collaborate with multiple product groups to deploy the ML platform system.
- Solve complex data and system problems at scale to achieve sub second throughput in the ML platform systems
- Identify and evaluate new patterns and technologies to improve performance, maintainability and elegance of our machine learning systems
- Design software architecture and data flows for scalable machine learning development work
- Lead technical projects to completion and communicate with peers to build requirements and track progress
- Mentor engineers, both junior and senior, in your areas of expertise
- Provide tooling to help ML practitioners evaluate, debug, and improve ML models
- Apply software engineering rigor on ML (CI/CD, automation etc.)
- Significant full-time experience building end to end data systems as a Platform Engineer, ML Engineer, or Data Engineer (or equivalent)
- Strong software engineering skills in complex multi-language systems. Fluency in Python. Experience working with cloud computing and database systems.
- Familiarity with data-oriented workflow orchestration frameworks (KubeFlow, Airflow, Conductor, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience developing with containers and kubernetes in cloud computing environments (OCI etc.)
- Experience building systems with scalable data processing technologies (Spark, SQL, Elasticsearch etc.)
- Exposure to machine learning methodology and top practices.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online