Orbit Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.Orbit Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Orbit provides a platform for strategic and regulatory based product development services. Expert team will help you deliver a better product and help you bring it to market faster.
Important Vacancy details:Intrested candiadte apply Now.
- Post Name: Quality Assurance Executive
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Salary: 10,000 – ₹25,000 a month
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Assurance Executive in Orbit Pharmaceuticals!
- To ensure the implementation and maintenance of Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) standards and all
- In Process Quality Assurance Activities i.e Line Clearance, In-Process Sampling, FP Sampling, Shop Floor Compliance, Quality Risk Assessment, Quality Management system i.e Incident, Investigations, CAPA, Change Control.
- To take instructions from shift in-charge daily and report the activity done, shift wise to Shift in-charge.
- To verify sample / good destruction process and report any gap to Department Head and take corrective and preventive action in coordination with respective Department Head.
- To raise request for stability batch destruction after expiry period is over.
- To receive and handle data loggers and to place the data loggers in consignment at the time of shipment.
- To carry out reconciliation and physical verification of the returned goods.
- To verify headspace oxygen and dissolve oxygen during in-process monitoring.
- To verify logbooks, online documents, records, analysis report and other supporting documents related to products manufactured in the plant.
- To provide support to shift in-charge and Section Head in investigation, in case of any product complaints or deviation.
- To execute the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) defined by Quality Management System (QMS), as per instruction of Executive.
- To verify secondary packing material at the time of issuance against Technical Package / Standard Material Requirement Form and approve the process step.
- To execute line clearance for routine packing activity, monitor each packing line at regular time interval and sample collection.
- To support in trend analysis of the packing line monitoring and keep track of Out of Trend (OOT) results and report to Sub-department Manager.
- To execute the CAPA defined by QMS and as per instruction of Sub-department Manager.
- To give non-compliance reports to the respective departments in case of internal quality audits and report it to Section Head and Department Head.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online