Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. We primarily manufacture & market products across multiple markets and therapeutic segments.
- Post Name: Process Incharge – Regulatory Affairs (ROW)
- Qualification: B.pharma/M.pharma
- Experienced:02 to 5 years
- Salary: 3-6 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:13/09/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Drive Details
Time and Venue
23 September , 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt. Ltd., 21st Floor, B Block, Westgate, near YMCA Club, SG Highway, Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat. Tele. – 079-66216000 (View on map)
Contact – Himanshu ( 7984556557 )
Role & responsibilities
Dossier preparation/review as per country specific guideline/CTD guideline
Timely query response submission to Distributor/ MOH
Review of documents for its correctness and compliance with respective regulatory guidelines (as per country requirement)
Preparation, review & release of artworks & sales order as per country approval
Variation documents preparation and filing as per country requirements
Timely dispatch of tender documents to country/parties as per deadline
Preferred candidate profile
- Should be able to review & interpret the requirement as per country specific/ tender guideline
- Should be able to review various plant documents for dossier preparation like Process validation, Stability study, PDR, Method validation, SOP, Drug Master file, BMR, APR etc.
- Should be able to handle team of two members
- Should be able to communicate with relevant functions for procurement of required regulatory documents
- Should be able to communicate with relevant counter part at country
- Preferred Immediate joiners
Perks and benefits
- Perks and Benefits:5 Days working (based at Corporate Office)