Oxygen Healthcare Research Walk-in Interview 2023 .Oxygen Healthcare Research Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.The vision of o2h is to seed new ideas in life science, technology and social enterprise and have targeted being the best in the world at the intersection of our three core business segments of discovery, technology, and ventures.
- Post Name: Organic Chemistry Chemist
- Qualification: MSc (Organic Chemistry) or M. Pharma
- Experienced: Minimum of 2 year to 5 years of experience working in CRO/API
Job Description: Greeting from Oxygen Healthcare Research !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:04/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are conducting walk-in interview at Ahmedabad. Please refer to the creative for venue details and timings.
For details on specific positions, visit – https://lnkd.in/dpdhP9M5
If you know someone who can be a good fit for any of the open positions, mention them in the comment section and help them build their career.
- Responsible to perform routine organic synthesis. (mg to gram scale) & work independently under the guidance of the leader.
- Independently support the scientific team with instrumentation and equipment operation and maintenance.
- Able to understand & interpret various instruments like NMR, Mass, HPLC.
- Instrument purification like Combiflash, big columns, column packing. Deciding the mobile phase for purification.
- Independently handling all types of glassware assembly arrangement, reaction reagent charging, maintaining temperature, nitrogen, etc.
- Should be able to understand the written instruction from the scientist including patents and reprints where procedure highlighted by scientists.
- To train and support the team members.
- Meticulous Documentation & proper data management.
- To maintain the record book of the work done like purification or reaction.
- Minimum of 2 year to 5 years of experience working in CRO/API
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to write reports and prepare spreadsheets and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Proactive, highly motivated with a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong and accurate attention to detail.