Capgemini Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for BA Regulatory Reporting At Pune, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid) . Capgemini Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: BA Regulatory Reporting
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:06 to 8 years
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For BA Regulatory Reporting !
Important Details :
- Location: Pune, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date:26/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Good in any one or multiple Asset Classes (e.g. OTC, Swaps and Swaptions, FX
(Derivatives),Interest Rates, Listed Derivatives , Equity Swaps)
2. Experience in business analysts role.
3. Good Communication skills to interact with stakeholders across the globe.
4 Regulatory Experience (preferably EMEA (e.g. EMIR, MiFID II, SFTR) )
5. Agile Experience: Writing User stories in JIRA, acceptance criteria, Story / Backlog
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience in European Regulatory Reporting is a must
Good to have exposure in Brexit
Experience in SQL
Excellent Business Analysis Skills (Preparing BRD / FSD, requirement gathering)
UAT testing experience
Perks and Benefits
Currently Hybrid Module
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.