Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Position: Process Executive – Data
- Qualification: B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization, B.Arch in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization
- Experience: 0 Years
- Permanent remote / WFH
- Openings: 30
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Post of date:20/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Cognizant is looking for Freshers for our fast-growing business area. An ideal candidate is someone best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy individual. If you meet our background requirements and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Experience Level: Fresher.
Location: Anywhere in Tamil Nadu (Except Chennai & Coimbatore)
1. Candidate must have good communication skills, and completed UG (No BE, B-Tech).
2. Candidate with all required documents (major ID proofs, Educational Documents-original certificates not online copy)
3. Should be open to work in night shifts (WFH)
4. Good Attitude and Stability
5. Excellent communication skills
Apply here or mail your CV to Jayasri.Musnuru@cognizant.com (Strictly No for PG graduates and BE, B-Tech candidates & experienced)