Pfizer Hiring 2022. Pfizer Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
- Post Name: MQ Upstream Associate
- Qualification: B. Pharma / M. Pharma / M.Sc. ( 0-2 years’ experience in Manufacturing Quality Assurance / Quality Assurance/ Production of a pharmaceuticals manufacturing facility. )
- Experienced:0-2 years’ experience in Manufacturing Quality Assurance / Quality Assurance/ Production of a pharmaceuticals manufacturing facility. )
Job Description: Greeting from Pfizer !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:11/11/2022
- Location: Vizag
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Responsible for ensuring operating state of cGMP compliance in solution/emulsion preparation, vial/ampoule washing, depyrogenation, filling and capping operations.
Maintain regulatory compliance in accordance with cGMP practices.
Ensure manufacturing policies and procedures conform to Pfizer standards.
Knowledge and hands on experience in reviewing eBR and assessing the impact of AMPs exceptions with technical support/inputs from Sr. Specialist or Supervisor.
Review of batch reports and equipment audit trails.
Perform EMS alarm impact assessments and monthly trend reports.
Ensure start-up and in-process activities performed as per batch record and SOP compliance.
Monitor the manufacturing practices and ensure compliance with respect to standards and approved procedures.
Perform daily walk throughs and report observations to the supervisors.
Perform equipment breakdown assessments w.r.t to product quality and patient safety with technical support/inputs from Sr. Specialist or Supervisor. Review and approval of equipment alarms and review of alarm trends. Report any non-compliance to the supervisor.
Should have trouble shooting abilities in manufacturing area, which helps the organization to develop, implement and achieve its mission, vision and values. Identify gaps and involve in process and procedure simplification, thereby reduce downtime and increase the efficiency.
Click here for notification and Apply