Pfizer Walk In Interview 2023.Pfizer Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Life, it is the underlying purpose of everything we do at Pfizer. A purpose that defines our R & D strategy of discovering and developing innovative products that improve the quality of life. The worlds number one healthcare company, we have an annual turnover exceeding US $ 54 Billion and an annual global R & D spend of over US $ 7 Billion.
- Department: Healthcare Executive
- Qualification – Degree in Sciences / Pharmacy or Graduation with relevant experience is desirable
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in a similar capacity. Fresh candidate may be considered based on sound academic background, skill sets and potential capabilities.
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Contact – Pfizer HR Team
Job Description: Greeting from Pfizer !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Secunderabad
- Post of date:24/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Special Skills & Knowledge
– Knowledge of therapeutic segments and related medical information.
- Knowledge of regulatory aspects and issues related to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of applicable Pfizer policies and procedures, including those relating to promotional practices and adverse event reporting.
- Drive for Results
- Planning & Prioritising
- Customer Focus
- Confidence & Commitment
- Team work & Co-operation
- Performance Orientation
- Develops a clear understanding of his role as a responsible Officer of the Company and applies the knowledge, experience and skills to achieving the defined objectives for the Position and the Team, as applicable. Keeps the organization policies and interest uppermost in mind while executing the role as per guidance of the superiors.
- Reviews and discusses his plans for the achievement of his territory’s sales budget each month. Seeks the assistance of the District Manager and the Regional Business Manager in formulating sales strategy, delivers promotional messages tailored to each customer need.
- Jointly with the District Manager, classifies the medical practitioners in his territory in three categories A, B and C in the descending order of importance, A being the most important and C the least.
- Schedules the frequency of his calls on the doctors depending upon their importance regarding sales of Company’s products.
- Strictly adheres to coverage plans and frequency.
- Strictly adheres to all applicable Pfizer policies and procedures.