Pfizer Walk In Interview 2022.Pfizer Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Life, it is the underlying purpose of everything we do at Pfizer. A purpose that defines our R & D strategy of discovering and developing innovative products that improve the quality of life. The worlds number one healthcare company, we have an annual turnover exceeding US $ 54 Billion and an annual global R & D spend of over US $ 7 Billion.
- Department: Junior Associate
- Qualification – Graduate in Pharmaceutical Science Discipline/Engineering
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Contact – Pfizer HR Team
Job Description: Greeting from Pfizer !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Post of date:19/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Graduate in Pharmaceutical Science Discipline/Engineering
- Knowledge on manufacturing of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Preferably experiences in good understanding of manufacturing and quality systems.
- cGMP and application of quality management systems.
- Good documentation practices.
- Technical writing and document review skills.
- Ability to write and revise standard operation procedures (SOP) and related manufacturing and packaging documents.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinking to grasp complex technical issues and provide feasible solutions by discussing with superior.
- Decision making on activities in the area according to GMP procedures and Pfizer global policies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all cross functional teams (CFTs) within the organization.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing and packaging operations and operation process flow.
- Good knowledge on computer operation.
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.