Pfizer Recruitment 2021.Pfizer Notification full detailes below.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr. Specialist – Quality Training
- Preferred Education/ Qualification :B. Pharm, M. Pharm, MSc.
- Experience: 5+yrs
- Location:India Vizag
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Sr. Specialist – Quality Training in Pfizer !
Responsibilities include designing , implementing and monitoring training program, ensuring cGMP Training, qualification , on the job training and visual inspection training program
B. Pharm, M. Pharm, MSc. with 5+ years of experience in quality assurance or manufacturing function of sterile dosage forms.
Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging and quality systems
- Creates or leverages existing communication materials and information to aid Work Team in delivering goals/objectives
- Contributes to the development of, and often delivers, presentations within the Department
- Solicits input and explains difficult concepts and persuades others to adopt a point of view.
- Effectively shares own point of view and rationale.
- Responsible to design, implement and monitor training quality systems.
- Ensures new hires orientation trainings conducted in timeframe and new hires moved to their respective work areas within the stipulated time as per business requirements.
- Identify training gaps and address with appropriate departments.
- Deliver Interactive class room training for cGMPs, on annual basis for all the employees.
- Design, implement and monitor employee qualification program. (Train the trainer)
- Represent site as training SME for regulatory audits.
- Responsible in Coordinating the internal/ external training programs.
- Responsible for approval of training quality systems SOPs.
- Responsible for ensuring training related CAPA implementation and closer.
- Responsible in monitoring overdue trainings and coordinating with department HODs.
- Monitor training metrics parameters on weekly and monthly basis.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.