Pfizer Walk-in interview 2021 for Research Executive (Trainee) At India- Sholinganallur.Pfizer Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Pfizer
- Post Name: Research Executive (Trainee)
- Minimum Experience:PhD in Organic Chemistry, 0-1 year experience
- Location: India- Sholinganallur
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Research Executive (Trainee) in Pfizer !
How You Will Achieve It
- Exercise and build basic team effectiveness skills (e.g., commitment, feedback, consensus management) within immediate work group.
- Contribute to a range of highly innovative analytical ideas to support global process development projects.
- Develop a safety test plan suitable for the potential process hazards and perform all required process safety testing.
- Provide analytical support in technical transfer and troubleshooting of commercial Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) processes to relevant API sites and global technical groups.
- Summarize, evaluate the study results, develop and test new hypotheses to improve the fundamental understanding of recovery and purification processes.
- Oversee process validation studies carried out at manufacturing scale.
- Prepare internally reviewed technical reports, and make oral presentations to scientists and management.
- Investigate new technologies and analytical approaches to bring added value to Pfizer Global Supply.
- Document results and assist with interpretation of findings.
- Work in a collaborative environment of a multi-disciplinary project team
- Training and adhering to cGMP procedures
- Training and adhering to Safety procedures
- To perform Synthetic/ analytical work like running a reaction; monitoring reaction and do basic analysis (HPLC, IR, NMR, TLC, melting point)
- Method development, Reaction monitoring, Quantification analysis/ stability analysis.
- To perform Daily calibration as per procedure.
- PhD in Organic Chemistry, 0-1 year experience
- Strong knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry principles
- Self-motivated, organized, capable of working independently, and in a collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate results through written reports, publications and related documentation
- Strong analytical and computer skills
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Research and Development
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.