Pfizer Recruitment 2021.Pfizer Notification full detailes below.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Officer
- Location:India – Vizag
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Junior Officer in Pfizer !
Equipment installation and qualification
- Participate in the installation, SAT, IQ, OQ, IOQ, PQ of new equipment in the respective functional area
- Participate in the execution of the equipment qualification, performance verification, PRQ and process validation
- Maintain personnel hygiene
- Be aware of and always adhere to change room procedures
- Must have the ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of team
- Check for proper housekeeping in his / her area
- Receive the daily consumables
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of equipment operation, should be able to read and interpret equipment data, demonstrate ability to communicate work requirements and problems in a concise and accurate manner
- Execute the sterilization cycle according to the BMR and specifications
- Perform the operation and cleaning of the equipment as per procedures
- Receive pallets to be sterilized as per procedure from the pre sterilization area
- Place the received pallets in the autoclave and sterilize the load as per procedures.
- After completion of the sterilization cycle remove the Pallets from the autoclave and send it to the visual inspection or post sterilization hold area
- React to the alarms and ensure the smooth processing of work
- Perform the status labelling as per procedures
- Ensure the equipment maintenance of as per procedures
- Must be able to perform various functions of a repetitive nature while maintaining concentration of task
- Achieve the required output as per the norms
- Errors to be escalated to supervisors
- Simplifying the process by innovation
- Accountable for the area and equipment upkeep
- Perform the cleaning and sanitization of the area as per the procedures
- Handle waste and rejects as per procedures.
- Should be Ready to work in all shifts.
- Hand over the shift at the end of shift and to take charge for the shift
- Coordinate with cross functional department and participate in preventive and breakdown maintenance of equipment and machines
Quality Management and Compliance
- Follow cGMP and safety at all stages of manufacturing activity.
- Compliance to Pfizer integrity principles at all stages of manufacturing.
- Participate in internal & external (Regulatory and Non-regulatory) audits.
- Prepare the daily activity report.
- Complete the documents on-line as per cGMP and GDP
- To attend the training for all the applicable procedures as per the schedule before performing the job
- Should be able to providing training to the trainees when deemed necessary
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.