Pfizer Recruitment November 2020.Pfizer Notification full detailes below.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Upjohn
- Education:Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences &/or technical discipline with 3-6 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience:3-6 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Location:India – Chennai
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Upjohn in Pfizer !
The Executive/Senior Executive, Regulatory Affairs CMC, Upjohn is responsible for:
- Serving as CMC representative on assigned core project(s), and help GRS-CMC in managing project activities, help develop global regulatory strategies for programs in accordance with regulatory, scientific & technical criteria.
- Help GRS-CMC complete the task by Prioritizing & completing assigned workload appropriately under minimum supervision.
- Presenting and articulating issues for resolution, communicating regularly with GRS-CMC to ensure alignment
- Authoring and/or coordinating CMC activities for new registrations, post approval changes, renewals, annual reports and line extensions to meet filing requirements. Coordinating & contributing to responses to Agency queries and performing quality review of regulatory CMC submissions.
- Developing effective relationships with local & global internal partners, i.e., R&D, PGS, Country Regulatory Leads, other CMC lines.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online