Pfizer Recruitment July 2020. Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Aggregate Report Management (ARM) Peer QC Manager
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher. A scientific or technical degree is preferred.
- Experienced:5 years
- Location: India – Chennai
- Salary: NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Aggregate Report Management (ARM) Peer QC Manager in Pfizer !
- • Minimum 5 years’ experience in clinical, safety and/or regulatory areas in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry. Knowledge of aggregate reporting is desired.
• Experience in quality control and/or quality assurance within the pharmaceutical industry, specifically related to of safety aggregate reports
• Knowledge of global safety regulations and guidelines, or equivalent.
• Demonstrated strength in computer literacy (particularly in the use and management of relational databases); analytical skills and attention to detail;
. Demonstrated organizational/project management skills.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online