Pfizer Recruitment March 2020 Bachelors degree is required (preferably in engineering / science) and a Masters in Business Administration is desired for Manager – HCP Data Stewardship and Master Data Management @ India – Mumbai. Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Manager – HCP Data Stewardship and Master Data Management
- Qualification: Bachelors degree is required (preferably in engineering / science) and a Masters in Business Administration is desired
- Target years of experience :Minimum 6-7 years experience in data analytics Sales, Marketing ,Finance or Commercial functions with reputed organisation Past experience within Indian Pharma market and available market databases and pharma best practices Proficiency English and local language both: written and spoken.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Manager – HCP Data Stewardship and Master Data Management in Pfizer!
- The role is responsible to lead and establish formulation for Centralized Data Stewardship within GCO. The objective being to have the capability to integrate multiple data points generated across different services during HCP interactions (Ensuring compliance and policy guidelines)
- The role will integrate and manage primary, secondary and tertiary sales data, samples and promotional inputs data, meeting and events data, digital marketing data, incentives data.
- This position will work for creating centralized and integrated data assets, ad-hoc data analytics to cater to all Pfizer India BUs; key stakeholders include – Sales, Medico-marketing, Compliance, Audit, Distribution and finance
- This position will be co-responsible for governance of Pfizer CRM and SDM systems
- Location:India – Mumbai
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online