Pfizer Recruitment March 2020 for Quality Compliance Specialist @ Vizag. Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Quality Compliance Specialist
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Quality Compliance Specialist in Pfizer!
- Should have sound knowledge about Data Integrity Principles
- Development & implement DI programs/ trainings based on the needs of the Organization
- Co-ordinate, develop, implement, and maintain continuous improvement of the Quality Systems
- Ensure Compliance of Data integrity within Quality System through Periodic Review of Manufacturing and Laboratory operations.
- Participate in site internal quality audits and other second- and third-party audits, as appropriate.
- Follow-up on corrective actions/preventive actions derived from the DI assessments.
- Provide give awareness trainings on reported observations, share industry insights.
- Perform gap assessments for network regulatory inspectional observations
- Should have strong technical writing and critical thinking skills
- Detailed knowledge of Regulations/Guidance’s, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, and ICH Guidelines.
- Preparation of the meeting presentations to present in site meetings and leadership meetings.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
- Location: Vizag
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online