Pfizer Walk In Interview 2022.Pfizer Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Life, it is the underlying purpose of everything we do at Pfizer. A purpose that defines our R & D strategy of discovering and developing innovative products that improve the quality of life. The worlds number one healthcare company, we have an annual turnover exceeding US $ 54 Billion and an annual global R & D spend of over US $ 7 Billion.
- Post Name: Associate – Warehouse/ Associate- Instrumentation/Associate Manager – Automation/Associate – HVAC Maintenaince
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, Diploma in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Experienced:3 – 7 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Contact – Pfizer HR Team
Job Description: Greeting from Pfizer !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Post of date:28/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Pfizer’s Walk in Drive on 30th Oct @ Hotel Ginger, Srinagar near Vadlapudi Railway Gate, Gajuwaka, Vishakhapatnam
Time : 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
1) Associate – Warehouse
Qualification/Skills – Graduate with 4+ years of experience in SAP application in RM/PPM/SFG & FG material management.
2) Associate- Instrumentation
Qualification/Skills– B.E/B.Tech with 4 years of experience in operation and maintenance of stability chambers , Cold Chambers. Could perform PRQ,PR Activities as part of Validation.
3) Associate Manager – Automation
Qualification/Skills – B.E/B.Tech with 6 years of experience in maintaining PLCs, SCADA and DCS. Familiar with process control equipments, Utilities and clean room equipments.
4) Associate – HVAC Maintenaince
Qualification/Skills – B.E/B.Tech with 4 years of experience in reliability based maintenance practises. Contibute to continous process improvement initiatives.
Interested candidates has to bring updated resume ,3 months salary slips, Increment letter and Qualification documents.