Pfizer Walk-in interview 2021 for Executive – Quality Review Team At India- Vizag.Pfizer Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Pfizer
- Post Name: Executive – Quality Review Team
- Qualification: Degree in B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc
- Minimum Experience:Experience in pharmaceutical industry: 4 – 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance / Quality control of sterile dosage manufacturing facility
- Location: India- Vizag
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Executive – Quality Review Team in Pfizer !
Responsible to review the manufacturing and Quality control documents
- Fundamental knowledge on manufacturing and Quality control activities, such as Solution preparation, filling, terminal sterilization, visual inspection, packing, in process sampling and analysis.
- Knowledge in change control assessment
- Effective communication with all staff from different levels and builds constructive and effective relationship
- Review of product & process related SOP & Forms
- Should have trouble shooting abilities in manufacturing & quality control area, which helps the organization to develop, implement and achieve its mission, vision and values
- Report any non-compliance to the Supervisor
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.