Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is in business for last 50 years with consolidated revenues of USD 25.7 Billion in financial year 2021-2022 together with a consistent 25.14% CAGR since 1998 with current employee strength of 5 Lakh Plus. TCS is a pioneer amongst IT companies globally and a mega player offering consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT & IT-enabled services delivered across all major geographies through a unique onshore-offshore model i.e. ‘Global Network Delivery Model™’. Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance
- Experience: 1-7 Years relevant experience in desired skills.
Greetings from TCS !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Post of date:31/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-In Drive for Pharmacovigilance at TCS
Job Post Link :https://lnkd.in/ds_BpCdK
TCS is hiring for Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor. Details are-
Role- Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor
Interview Type-Face To Face
Interview Date-1st April 2023
Interview Time-10 AM-2 PM
Interview Location-Tata Consultancy Services Limited, IT/ITES SEZ, Scheme No. 151 & 169-B, Super Corridor, Village Tigariya Badshah & Bada Bangarda, Tehsil Hatod, Indore – 452018, Madhya Pradesh, India
Key skill- Understanding of the principles and concepts associated with Patient Safety case-handling process, including regulatory reporting requirements for ICSRs. Ability to prioritize, schedule and organize daily activities.
Years of experience- 1 to 7 Years
- Triage and Prioritize cases
- Full data entry of all relevant information from the source data
- Manual coding of all adverse events, medical history, concomitant medications, and laboratory values
- Complete narratives for ICSRs by checking against the information from source documents
- Workflow Monitoring activities which include Processing of reportable and non-reportable cases within applicable timelines.
- Review impacted cases daily and escalate/re-route cases to ensure follow up processing is initiated and completed in a timely manner.
- Meet specified quality targets for case handling.
Interested candidates may apply
*****Please Note- Candidates who have been interviewed earlier for the said position can re-apply only after 3 months of interview.