Philips Recruitment September 2020. Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Technical Support Analyst
- Education:bachelor’s degree
- Experienced:2 to 10 years
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Technical Support Analyst in Philips !
• Provide 8 x 5 technical customer support during standard work week
• Assist Manager with facilitating Product-specific escalations
• Assist Manager with Customer Complaint Management and Resolution
• Participate in Product line cross-functional collaboration
• Facilitate inter-departmental communications as needed
• Participate in 24 x7 off-hours/weekend support rotation as needed.
• Provide Level 2 support for customer inquiries and issues through Services Orders.
• Provide customer with courteous, responsive and professional image of Philips.
• Analyze, evaluate and work to resolve customer inquiries and issues.
• Assist in identifying technical problems by researching customized environments
• Assist in identifying tools & solutions to better troubleshoot technical problems.
• Assist with Tier 3 and Tier 4 escalation and resolution.
• Facilitate communication of issues/resolution to customers & appropriate internal staff.
• Provide customers with timely and regular feedback on customer reported issues.
• Manage customer configuration and other detail necessary to provide timely support
• Familiarization with OS Windows 2012 and higher;
• Familiarization with VMWare or equivalent;
• Familiarization with SQL (tables, scripts, console, etc.)
• Able to demonstrate strong written communication skills.
• Clear dialect and speaking manner for clinical or technical application.
• Good organization skills for high-paced environment.
• Familiarization with Help Desk and ticketing systems.
• Familiarization with escalation matrix
• Clinical or healthcare experience will be desirable
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online