Philips Recruitment July 2020. Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Project Coordinator
- Education :BE / Btech. MBA/PGDM
- Experienced:2 to 5 years
- Location: Pune
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Project Coordinator in Philips !
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
· Break projects actions into doable actions and set timeframes
· Create project plan & schedule in system in coordination with Project Manager
· Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to identify and define requirements, effort, scope and objectives
· Tracking and follow-up of tasks with global CFT like Procurement, SQE etc to ensure completion as per plan
· Support phase gate exit reviews with documentation & reporting
· Help in preparing budget estimation & costing. Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures – generate resource utilization reports
· Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
· An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
· Proved SAP and Excel skills
· Demonstrated experience working with vendors
· Ability to work independently and optimally with cross-functional and virtual teams.
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities, deal with pressure and constant change
· Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online