PI Industries Ltd Hiring 2022 Master/Doctorate in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute for Process Chemist At India – Udaipur. PI Industries Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India – Udaipur, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow.
- Post Name: Process Chemist
- Qualification: Master/Doctorate in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute
- Experienced: 0 to 8 years
Job Description: PI Industries Ltd Hiring For Process Chemist/ !
Important Details :
- Post of date:22/08/2022
- Location: India – Udaipur
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Position will be responsible for development of assigned project within given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- This includes thorough literature survey, bench scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include Demo of developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
- To understand the objective of project / chemistry / MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ man power / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment’s.
- Proper house- keeping and use of PPE’s.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
- Bench scale experiments as per planning
- Identficiation of critical parameters
- Cordination with QC for analytical support/development
- Prepare sample as per required quality
- optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters
- Impurities characterization and synthesis
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities
- To guide subordinate for execution of experients
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches
- Prepare process write up
- Data entry in SAP
- Experimentatl observations and data compilations
- Maintain ISO documents
- Preparation of daily report / BFD of process / Man-hours utilization / FH Occupancy
- Demo batches to PD
- To check quality plan/ Plant SOP
- Use test of RM’
- Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Trouble shooting during scale up
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials
- Contribute to budget proposals
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participation in problem solving sessions/ training programs
- To guide subordinates
- Master/Doctorate in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute
- 0-8 Industrial Experience.
Industry to be Hired from
- Agro chemicals/fine chemicals/ pharma-API/ Specialty chemicals.
- Analytical Skills
- Route Scouting
- Literature Search
- Data Management
- Lab Experience
- Strong technical knowledge to provide guidance to team members/juniors
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge as per the role requirement
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply