PI Industries Ltd Recruitment March 2020 MSc/PhD in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute from India or overseas with excellent academic credentials for Research Scientist Process Research @Udaipur. Interested candidates may Apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Research Scientist Process Research
- Qualification: MSc/PhD in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute from India or overseas with excellent academic credentials
- Experience :Good experimentalist with experience in industry for 2-7 years, preferably from Contract Research Organization (CRO) & Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS). Experience of working in process research
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Research Scientist Process Research in PI Industries Ltd !
The role holder shall report to the Sr. Team Leader – Process Innovation and shall perform research activities as designing and conducting scientific experiments, analyzing and interpreting results leading to significant value to the business of PI by Process Innovation.
- Actively imbibing the values and philosophy of PI Industries
- Efficient contribution to the overall success of CreAgro Chemistry by driving innovation and team performance according to objectives and targets being set by the Director and Head of Chemistry.
- Fullfilling requirements as set by Group Leader and Team Leader, e. g. within specific Research Projects
- Ensuring the security of intellectual property for CreAgro (patent applications, ensuring freedom-to-operate)
- Updating self with respect to chemistry knowledge through literature scanning to foster innovation
- Support the Team Leader with special focus on target setting and constantly seek functional feedback
- Location: Udaipur
- Salary : NA
- Openings : NA
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.