Piramal Enterprises Ltd Hiring 2022 Piramal Enterprises Ltd. Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services and Real Estate. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.Led by Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and responsible business ethos.
- Post Name: Executive – Production
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Work Locations: Mahad Piramal Enterprises Limited, Plot no. K-1 Additional M.I.D.C. Mahad 402302
- Organization: Pharma Solutions
Job Description: Greeting from Piramal Enterprises Ltd !!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:27/09/2022
- Location: India-Maharashtra-Mahad
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
To maintain department cleanliness.
To Coordinate, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per 21 CFR Part 111 and all applicable regulations.
To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
To train workmen and subordinates.
Responsible for providing quality product and maintaining quality system of company.
Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same
To implement QEHS policy & objectives
Ensure use of PPE.
To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
To ensure work permit system during maintenance activities.
To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
To ensure disposal of waste
To ensure participation and consultation of worker
To allocate manpower.
To check and monitor the Manufacturing and Packing activities in the department.
To do in process checks and update departmental records.
Intimate material shortages to planning department.
To report incident to Human resources and safety department.
To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls,
flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
- To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and ENGG. Department.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
- To ensure compliance to internal and external audits.
- To impart training to the workmen and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, packing Processes and Company Policies.
- To ensure compliance to Safety Measures.
- Implementation and Documentation of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 ,ISO 45000:2018 and FSSC 22000
- Authorized to prevent Improper workplace conditions
- Authorized for reporting of Hazards, Incident, accidents and near miss.
- Authorized to prepare OH&S performance document.
- Authorized to conduct training of workmen related to OHSMS.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.