Piramal Enterprises Ltd Hiring 2022 B.Sc / M.Sc for Executive – Quality Control At India-Telangana-Medak . Piramal Enterprises Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive – Quality Control
- Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc
Job Description: Piramal Enterprises Ltd Hiring For Executive – Quality Control !
- Important Details :
- Location: India-Telangana-Medak
- Work Locations: Digwal Piramal Enterprises Limited. Factory: Digwal 502 321, Kohir Mandal, Medak District Medak 502321
- Post of date:19/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Responsible for performing the chemical and instrumentation analysis for In-process, raw materials, packing materials, intermediates and finished products to meet the dispatch timeline as per the monthly schedule received from PPIC.
- Responsible for allotting the work to the chemist within the raw material section.
- Responsible for performing the calibrations of all instruments in raw material section as per the schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining all the documentation online.
- Responsible for maintaining the minimum stock for working standards, reference standards and impurity standards and ordering as and when required.
- Responsible for maintaining the minimum stocks for chemicals, reagents, glass wares and solvents required for analysis.
- Responsible for keeping instruments neat and clean and overall housekeeping in the FP section.
- Responsible for review of analytical data, calibration data, qualification data
- Responsible for keeping all instruments within the calibrated status.
- Responsible to do the analysis, review and release on time to support the production
- Responsible for reducing the lab incidences, repeat analysis and no Data Integrity issues.
- Responsible for real time data monitoring.
- Responsible for reviewing the analytical data received from external laboratory.
- Responsible for maintaining all the calibration certificates, qualification certificates, standard weight certificates and working/reference standard certificates.
- Responsible for maintaining the consumption records and traceability of working/reference standards.
- Responsible for OOS investigations, deviations and CAPA implementations
- Responsible for review of SOP’s , test procedures and specifications
- Responsible for providing the training on GLP/GMP to the employees working the section.
- Responsible for releasing the batches timely manner to achieve the site requirement.
- Responsible for preparing the COA’s as per the customer requirement
- Responsible for approving/rejecting the batches in SAP
- Responsible for Controlling the cost and operate within the approved budget.
- Responsible for maintaining the instruments in working condition and reduce the breakdown time of instruments.
- Responsible for carrying out the analytical method transfers.
- Responsible for keeping the critical spare parts of the instruments.
- Responsible for Safe working conditions and clean environmental practices.
- Responsible for usages of required safety appliances in the section.
- Responsible for SFTI.
- Responsible for coordination with QA/Production/PPIC/Warehouse/TSD for smooth dispatches
- Responsible for training the contract persons and helpers on glassware cleaning.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.