Piramal Enterprises Ltd Walk-in Interview 2021.Piramal Enterprises Ltd Notification full detailes below.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QC Executive,QA Executive
- Education:UG -B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experience: 3 to 6 year(s) of Experience
- Location:Indore, Pithampur
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For QC Executive,QA Executive in Piramal Enterprises Ltd!
Time and Venue 12th March – 13th March from 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM onwards Piramal Enterprises Limited Plot # 67-70, Sector 2, District: Dhar, Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh 454 775 India
Ensure testing & release of Raw Materials, Finished products and Packaging Materials as per cGMP in time. • Testing and release of Raw Materials, Finished products and Packaging Materials as per cGMP requirement. • Ensure analysis of stability samples and related documentation as per cGMP requirement. • Facing Internal audits and External Audits and ensure compliance. • Review and approve all QC document like SOPs, STPs, GTPs etc. • Control of operating expenses. • Ensure effective implementation of systems and procedures as per GMP, GLP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and other regulatory requirements. • Carry out OOS / OOT / incident Investigation. • Managing of control samples. • To review Pharmacopeia i.e.USP, BP, IP, EP and ensure that the changes proposed are implemented and relevant PHL documents are being updated before the effective date. • Ensure Data entry and approval in system. • Set annual performance goals for Team, monitors performance and guide them to attain it. • On job training as necessary to develop skills and improve productivity. • Ensure the training to new persons as per procedure. • Review of laboratory data. • To ensure calibration & maintenance of laboratory equipment. • Review of work output and pending work. • Responsible to verify and checking of audit trail functioning of all QC instruments like HPLC, GC, UV and FTIR instrument.
Key Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitoring of product quality, in-process control and manufacturing environment.
- Ensure effective implementation of system and procedure as per cGMP, ISO 13485 in shop floor, warehouse and engineering along with documentation.
- Review all BMR, BPR for their correctness and retention until destruction.
- Review of quality records in periodical basis and review of analytical data in COA.
- Issuance of BMR, BPR, Cleaning checklists, Logbook and Labels as per requirement.
- Sampling of FG control samples, stability samples and other samples as per requirement along with related documentation.
- Responsible for alarm review and trending as and when required.
- Training of new employees, system practices and procedure to develop competency.
- Review and approval of executed batch manufacturing, packaging documents & other quality documents.
- Handling of material on shop floor through approval for MRN, LRN, and MRQN.
- Handling of non-conformance.
- Approval of line clearance during product changes over.
- Preparation and Sharing the COC, finished product certificate of analysis report , batch records,API Identification certificate, USDA certificate to the ware house and customer .
- To ensure the EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) related activities to be completed on time and to support EHS activities as per requirement. To report near miss and incidences as observed as per EHS requirement.
- To ensure data integrity compliances at site and while performing activities.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online