Piramal Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2021.Piramal Enterprises Limited Notification full detailes below.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.
Important Vacancy details: Hiring For Senior Research Associate- ADL,Apprentice,Manager – Supply Planning,Executive – Quality Control in Piramal Enterprises Limited!At India-TAMIL NADU,GUJARAT,Maharashtra .intrested candidates Apply.
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate- ADL,Apprentice,Manager – Supply Planning,Executive – Quality Control
- Qualifications : M.Pharm,B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm
- Experience –0-+ years
- Location: India-TAMIL NADU,GUJARAT,Maharashtra
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description:Senior Research Associate- ADL – (2100011W)
- Analysis of Raw material and Packaging material.
- Calibration and maintenance of analytical instruments.
- Method development and validation of different drug product.
- Routine analysis of development samples and lab stability samples.
- GMP batch analysis and reporting.
- Stability batch analysis and reporting.
- Validation of Analytical methods.
- Follow GxP (GMP, GDP etc) for all processes.
- Following in-house compliance systems.
- Maintenance and calibration of Analytical instruments.
- Maintain hygienic condition in respective department.
- Ensure use of Personal Protective Equipment & attend EHS training & send waste to concerned person & comply EHS requirements.
Ensure data integrity and Good Documentation Practices
- Microbial analysis of water.
- Microbial testing of samples.
- Environmental Monitoring.
- Maintenance of microbial cultures.
- Maintenance and preparation of Media.
- Procurement of media and consumables.
- Maintaining GLP Standards in Lab.
- Review of document related to microbial activities.
- Preparation and maintenance of all documents related to Microbiology lab such as SOPs, Protocols, Observation sheets, Reports.
- Maintain hygienic condition in Microbiology lab.
- Ensure use of Personal Protective Equipments & attend EHS training & send waste to concerned person & comply EHS requirements.
- Timely communication with project group leaders and scientist to facilitate project progress with respect to microbial activities.
- Effective communication with purchase, accounts and engineering department for the required support.
Follow GxP (GLP, GDP etc.) for all activities and train the subordinates to follow them
Responsible for sampling, testing and reporting of all the water and environmental monitoring samples. Responsible for sampling, coordinating for testing and reporting results of finished products on MLT testing.
- Strict adherence to cGMP norms and safety rules of the factory.
- Maintaining the documents relating to Microbiology in QC, as per the quality system and good laboratory practices (Compendia, GLP, cGMP, ISO 9001).
- Upkeep of MB laboratory on housekeeping and safety carryout tests as per SOP, other safety and environment related issues. (EMS & OHSAS)
- Sampling, testing and reporting of chemical and microbiological analysis of water samples.
- Carryout calibration for microbiological lab equipment as per schedule. Ensure the external agency does calibration within the schedule.
- Sampling, testing and reporting of environmental samples in the classified areas of the manufacturing units, as per schedules.
- Sampling, sending and coordinating the samples with external lab for testing and reporting of finished products, for microbial limit test as and when required.
- Alert relevant department on the deviations in the MB results, to take correction and preventive actions.
- Fill up the protocols on line and maintain raw data.
- All records and documents should be maintain as per SOP.
- Maintaining laboratory systems as per the regulatory requirements.
- Providing prompt audit response to the regulatory bodies and customers.
- Maintaining the quality of products with respect to impurity profile.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online