Piramal Enterprises Ltd Hiring 2022 Piramal Enterprises Ltd. Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services and Real Estate. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.Led by Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and responsible business ethos.
- Post Name: Chief Manager – Packaging Technology/ Business Partner- BI & Analytics/ Executive – Commercial R & D/ Executive-Production/ Associate Principal/ Apprentice/ Area Business Manager/ Chief Manager Marketing (Category Manager)
- Qualification: M.Sc/M.Pharm/B.pharm/B.S. in Information Technology/MBA
- Organization: Pharma Solutions
Job Description: Greeting from Piramal Enterprises Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:20/09/2022
- Location: India-TELANGANA/MAHARASHTRA/KARNATAKA/GUJARAT/ASSAM
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
In support of the PCC system users, the Business Application Manager will:
- Work with users to define user requirements, functional requirements and technical specifications and obtain business sign-off of requirements
- Lead implementation of BI, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Qlik, ETL systems
- Lead implementation for integration or connecting Datawarehouse with other applications like SAP and other supply chain, Finance and Sales applications for reporting purpose
- Manage Vendor project team and resources for rollout of the above projects/systems
- Maintain partnership with business teams, senior leadership and act as IT SPOC to business
- Work with business users to review proposed design solutions and determine if solution meets business needs
- Prioritize with business and IT Steering committee the projects
- Communicate & coordinate changes in system into effected business areas for smooth transitioning & participate in the development, implementation & roll-out of system Projects
- Onboard vendors and manage external vendor teams to support the ongoing business applications
- Propose IT budgets (OPEX & CAPEX) in accordance with internal procedures, ensuring best value and quality
- Ensure customer satisfaction & build ongoing relationships with stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Develop a Deep understanding of PCC’s approach to software development
- Collaborate with Corporate/Central IT teams – IT security, IT infrastructure, SAP, Validation team to implement Business specific application/systems
- Manager rollout of multiple business specific applications for Sales, Finance
- Responsible for working technical teams to ensure integration of different systems, proper data migrations
- Present monthly status update of Projects to IT Steering committee
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.