Piramal Enterprises Ltd Hiring 2022 Piramal Enterprises Ltd. Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services and Real Estate. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.Led by Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and responsible business ethos.
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate/Manager/Executive – Quality Control/Executive – Production/Technical Staff/Chief Manager – Architect
- Qualification: M.Sc/M.Pharm/B.sc,B.pharm,Diploma,B.E / B.Tech Civil Engineer.
- Experience: with 3 to 7 years of experience.
- Organization: Pharma Solutions
Job Description: Piramal Enterprises Ltd. Hiring For Senior Research Associate/Manager/Executive – Quality Control/Executive – Production/Technical Staff/Chief Manager – Architect !
Important Details :
- Post of date:15/08/2022
- Location: India-India-GUJARAT/Maharashtra/MADHYA PRADESH/Telangana
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow the standard practices- CGLP during Lab experiments.
- To get trained on Maintain hygienic condition in respective department.
- To get trained on Cleaning verification method development and Validation
- To get trained on API method evaluation and verification.
- Following in-house compliance system.
- To get trained on Method development for drug product formulation
- Learn Routine analysis of development samples and lab stability samples under supervision of Manager
- Preparation of test procedures for routine development analysis under supervision of Manage
- Inform various departments about new PDS project awarded
- Ensure availability of project code, customer code and cost centers for the projects
- Create project in SAP
- Initiate internal kick off call for the new projects with project charter, and project stage gate, and maintain the same
- Liase with technical teams, RA, clinical team to understand the project constraints and project risks and document these in project charter
- Track the project timelines
- Maintain dashboard for projects
- Initiate and attend weekly/biweekly telecom meeting with clients
- Liase with Finance for raising invoices for the projects
- Liase with various Piramal Sites on need basis for the integrated projects
- Attend various onsite client meeting
- Ensure pass though costs are allotted to the clients and are charged to clients on regular basis
- Highlight any creep in scope and timelines on the projects and issue change orders for the same
Co-ordination with relevant stakeholders for MSA, QTA, CDA and any other agreements
1.RM, FG & SFG analysis.
2. Hands on experience of HPLC, GC, IR, UV, AAS instruments
3. Sampling of RM
4.Knowledge of SAP
5. Knowledge of GLP/ DI / CSV
- To maintain department cleanliness.
- To prepare and review departmental SOPs & load final SOPs in ENSUR.
- To prepare and review departmental documents.
- To determine internal and external QEHS issues and needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same.
- To implement QEHS policy & objectives.
- To ensure participation and consultation of workers.
- Ensure use of PPE.
- To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non-conformities, investigate, and take corrective actions.
- To ensure a work permit system during maintenance activities.
- To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
- To ensure disposal of waste.
- To Coordination, we are Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per cGMP norms.
- To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources to deliver the product as per market requirement.
- Ensure avoidance of breach of data integrity at all levels.
- Ensure implementation of practical sanitation activities at all levels.
- Responsible for providing a quality product and maintaining the quality system of a company.
- To allocate workforce.
- Verification of Raw materials in the coating.
- To check and monitor the dispensing and coating activities in the department as per plan.
- To update departmental documents and records.
- To do online completed batch entries and close process orders in the SAP system.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply