Piramal Enterprises Limited Recruitment 2021.Piramal Enterprises Limited Notification full detailes below.The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.
Important Vacancy details: Hiring For Apprentice,Chief Manager – QA,Manager,Executive Production in Piramal Enterprises Limited!At India-GUJARAT,MADHYA PRADESH .
- Post Name: Apprentice,Chief Manager – QA,Manager,Executive Production
- Qualifications :B.Pharma, M.Pharma, M.sc,B.sc
- Location: India-GUJARAT,TELANGANA,MADHYA PRADESH,Maharashtra
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
- Execution of NCE projects, Generic projects and Line Extension projects using QbD principle.
- Extensive literature search related to the products assigned.
- Formulation development, process development, and manufacture of GMP batches.
- Preparation of technical documents like development reports, manufacturing docs, technology transfer documents.
- Ensuring good documentation practices.
- Manufacture of batches by GMP norms to meet product filling requirements for various markets such as but not limited to US, Europe, Australia.
- Ensuring the completion of project within agreed timelines, cost, and specs.
- Extending cooperation to support team for smooth functioning of project.
- Overview the calibration activity in FD lab.
- Maintain safe and hygienic condition in respective department.
1. Maintaining and improving and implementing GMP systems and ensuring all statutory regulatory requirements are met
2. Handling of Regulatory inspections/ customer audit and responding the observations to the satisfaction of the regulators or customers
3. Investigation of critical/Major Market complaints/OOS/Deviations and/or reviewing the investigation reports
4. Collaborations and coordination with the External and internal customers and resolving their queries
5. Ensure all the service clients expectations are either explained or resolved to the satisfaction
6. Review and approval of all QMS documents like Deviations, CC, OOS, VMP, SMF, APQR, SOP’s, Spec & STPs, BMRs, Protocols and Report (Qualification and Validation), Quality agreements, etc
7. Providing GMP Training.
8. Ensuring all products are manufactured and released as per the defined systems are procedures
9. Ensuring Document Archival and retrieval
10. Handling of Returned goods
11. Overall compliance to cGMP and regulatory requirement. Ensure timely CAPA implementation
12. Ensure the Vendor Qualification is in line with current Regulatory expectations
13. Implementing DI (data integrity) guidelines and ensuring the DI reviews and compliance.
14. Supporting filing of DMFs and responding to queries.
15. Adherence to improvement in OHS & EMS Management Systems.
16. Handling any personnel conflicts within department in a timely manner in coordination with HR
17. Responsible to respond to any Quality queries in the absence of Head of Quality.
18. Any other temporary job responsibilities that may be assigned by HOD time to time.
- Allocates workmen for different workstations on shift-to-shift basis.
- Supervises the line operations.
- Maintains c-GMP practices along with documentation in various records.
- Checks In process parameters and maintain its documentations including finished goods checking.
- Fills BMR (Batch manufacturing Record) and BPR (batch packing record) correctly before submission to his superiors.
- Reports on day-to-day basis activities in ERP system.
- Monitors speed of Processing & Packing machines and output according to the run time and reports discrepancies.
- Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the workmen for SOP and cGMP systems
- Handles the minor problems related to packaging & processing machines.
- Maintains discipline in the department.
- Implement the correct allocation of Men power for new line.
- Helps in demonstrating the operation in case of a new machine or a new pack-profile is implemented.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online