Executive-Validation-Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Making the right quality products available at right time, in full and at a competitive price.
- Developing systems and processes for high performance delivery.
- Maximising capacity and resources utilization.
- Develop and upgrade capabilities to keep pace with the changing environment.
- Adopting best in class and Lean manufacturing practices
- Preparation of protocol for validation/qualification pertaining to Process, Cleaning, Equipment and area/HVAC
- Execution of validation/qualification activities
- Coordination with different departments for performing validation/qualification activities
- Compilation of data and report preparation
- Maintaining documents as per Document control policy
Executive Warehouse-Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Dispensing of Raw Materials
Proper segregation of materials
Proper housekeeping of area
Compliance of various national and international Statutory and regulatory requirement.
Proper utilization of manpower, and available resources.
To ensure for timely issuance of raw materials
Optimum utilization of manpower, and available resources.
Compliance of various national and international Statutory and regulatory requirement
- B.Pharma/ B.Sc
Executive QC Dhar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Business: Piramal Pharma Solution
Department: Quality Control
Perform testing Raw materials, finished drug product, and stability studies analysis.
2 – 7 years’ experience in a cGMP laboratory setting
Familiar with cGMP and FDA requirements
Perform analytical testing and release of in-process material, bulk drug substance, finished drug product, and stability sample
Sampling, inspection and testing of raw materials and packaging components upon receipt
Responsible for Sampling of Bulk API and Bulk drums (API and Raw material)
Perform Calibration and minor troubleshooting on select laboratory equipment including GC, UV/Vis, IR, Potentiometer, Refractometer, Karl Fischer, Density meter and ICP/MS (with appropriate training)