Piramal Healthcare Walk In Interview 2023. Piramal Healthcare Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services, Real Estate and Glass Packaging with 15,000+ manpower spread across 21 countries. Piramal Consumer Product division is a part of Pharma, which cater in Indian self- care market and is one of the fastest growing businesses of the company. The purpose of Piramal CPD is to improve peoples lives by offering products that address their routine- disruptors.
Walk-in Interview Details Below:
- Virtual Recruitment Drive On 27th August 23 (Sunday). Please use the link to join the call:
- For queries/ Applicants can send in their CVs to:
- Post Name: Research Associate – Analytical/R&D (API) Executive-Quality Control (API)/ Executive – AQA & QMS
- Qualification: M.Sc/ B Pharm/ B.Sc
- Experienced:01-8 years
Job Description: Greeting from Piramal Healthcare !!!!!
Important Details :
- Work Location: Digwal, Sangareddy, Telangana
- Post of date:17/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
1) Research Associate – Analytical
2) R&D (API) Executive-Quality Control (API)
3) Executive – AQA & QMS
Work Location: Digwal, Sangareddy, Telangana
1. Research Associate – Analytical R&D (API) M.Sc (Analytical Chem) with 02-06 years’ in Analytical R&D. Method development by HPLC. Timely analysis & release of in process, RM, Intermediates and finished products as per procedure to support for R&D.
2. Executive – Quality Control (API) M.Sc/ B Pharm/ B.Sc with 04-08 years’ in QC. Handling instruments like HPLC experience is must from a Regulatory approved Sites. (Empower 3)
3. Executive AQA (API)
M.Sc/ B.Sc with 1-5 years in AQA with knowledge on QC instrument operations, System audit trail reviews of all the instruments, Review of analytical documents, investigation & RC analysis