Piramal Healthcare Walk In Interview 2023. Piramal Healthcare Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services, Real Estate and Glass Packaging with 15,000+ manpower spread across 21 countries. Piramal Consumer Product division is a part of Pharma, which cater in Indian self- care market and is one of the fastest growing businesses of the company. The purpose of Piramal CPD is to improve peoples lives by offering products that address their routine- disruptors.
Walk-in Interview Details Below:
- Walk In Drive On 20th Auguest’23 (Sunday) at Hyderabad.
- Venue: Piramal Pharma Limited
- Ground Floor, D3T Tech Hub, 1-98/8/6&7, Image Garden Road, VIP Hills, Silicon Valley, Madhapur, Hyderabad -81, Telangana and Mark: Metro Pillar no – 1765 Muthoot Finance→→ D3T Tech Hub
- Timings: 9:30am-4 pm
- Post Name: Research Associate-Analytical R&D (AP)/Executive-Quality Control (API)/Research Associate Process/ Synthesis R&D (API)/Executive Production (API/Executive-Technical Services (API)
- Qualification: Bsc,Msc,Bpharm,Mpharm,B.Tech/ M.Tech (Chemical)
- Experienced:02-7 years
Job Description: Greeting from Piramal Healthcare !!!!!
Important Details :
- Work Location: Digwal, Sangareddy, Telangana
- Post of date:17/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
1. Research Associate – Analytical R&D (API)
M.Sc. (Analytical Chem) with 02-06 years’ in Analytical R&D. Experience in handling Method development by HPLC. Timely analysis & release of In-process, RM, Intermediates and finished products as per procedure to support for R&D.
2. Research Associate – Process/ Synthesis R&D (API)
MSc, M.Pharm with 2-6 years of experience in Pharma R&D (API), Experienced on IUT, VQ, LFR/PDR reports documentation, vendor qualification, investigation and root cause analysis.
3. Executive- Quality Control (API)
M.Sc./ B Pharm/ B.Sc. with 04-08 years’ in QC. Knowledge on handling HPLC. Preferred candidates from API Industry and Regulatory approved Sites. Knowledge on empower 3 software.
4. Executive Production (API)
M.Sc./ B.Sc. with 1-5 years’ in Production, execution of BMR,BPR. Knowledge on CGMP and safety practices.
5. Executive-TSD (API)
B.Tech/ M.Tech (Chemical) with 4-6 yrs. of exp in Trail & Validations, PFD’s PID’s & process mapping & HAZOP studies