Prima International Walk-in interview 2021 for Quality Assurance/Quality Control At Vasai (Mumbai).Prima International Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Prima International
- Post Name: Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Education:Bsc / Msc Chemistry (Applied, Organic & Analytical)
- Location: Vasai (Mumbai)
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Quality Assurance/Quality Control in Prima International !
Computer Literacy: Microsoft Word /excel tally ERP knowledge would be added advantage.
- To ensure overall quality parameters including sample testing (Raw material, In-process sample test and final product testing)
- Coordination with production to maintain manufacturing SOP’s.
- Should have hands on experience in handling instruments like pH Meters, Auto Titrators, GC, HPLC, AAS and KF titration.
- Overall operation, calibration and troubleshooting as per GMP SOP guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining all Documentations for Q.A. and Q.C.
- Preparing document like method validation reports, specifications,
- COA’s and MOA’s for Finished Products Raw Materials.
- Titrating plating samples to identify metals, impurities, additives and catalysts as per customer requirements.
- Doing all wet lab and dry lab analysis.
- Analyzing additives using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
- Handling Spectroscopic instruments such as Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS), UV-Vis, inductively coupled plasma (ICP-OES).
- Analysing Plated samples to find out the Thickness by using XRF ?
- Testing the lifetime of plated samples by using Neutral salt spray test
- Stock maintenance of laboratory chemicals and glass wares.
- Calibration / Performance check of all instruments.
- Setting, Maintaining & Monitoring process Parameter.
- Daily report, monthly plan, preventive maintenance plan, batch Record issuing, batch record submission etc.
• Kf Autotitrator –model 888 Titrando, make-Metrohm
• TOC(Total Organic Carbon)- model TOC-LCPH, make –Shimadzu
• FTIR- Model-IR Spirit Make- Shimadzu
• Polarimeter –make- Rudolph Research Analytical model –Autopol 1
• UV Spectrophotometer –make Shimadzu –model –UV 1900
• PSD Analser-make-Malvern Matersizer model- 3000
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
We aim to meet the needs of different food businesses across various channels by providing brand solutions that represent our collective capabilities. We believe that through our brand, logistics, insights, and innovation, we can deliver a leading service that will continue to meet our customers’ growing needs. We place people at the centre of our concerns at Prima, bringing a saying that is close to my heart to life: “The Only Wealth is Man.” As in everything we do, we are proud that our actions strengthen and place value on those shared by our customers.