Procter & Gamble Recruitment July 2020. P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Production – Packing
- Education : Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Location: India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Production – Packing in Procter & Gamble !
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Build learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online