Procter & Gamble Hiring 2022 .Procter & Gamble Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
- Post Name: Senior Manager, Quality Assurance
- Qualification: M Pharma /B Pharm/MSc /BSc
- Experienced:15+ years of experience in Quality assurance in Pharmaceutical company with mandatory experience in sterile operations.
Job Description: Greeting from Procter & Gamble !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Old Goa, Goa, India
- Post of date:20/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Innovation is the driving effort behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You’ll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with intelligent, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the below functions:
1. Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring Quality systems, procedures, and standards for on-going product and initiative delivery at P&G-owned manufacturing sites..
2.Has direct responsibility for the management of on-site Quality Assurance/Quality Control personnel and product release. Single point of contact for external and internal audits.
3. Responsible for Governance and designing end to end process of Quality compliance and Quality assurance in Injections and softgel operations.
4. Responsible for ensuring all the adequate cGMP controls are maintained as per the cGMP regulations of marketing countries.
5. Responsible for leading the USFDA and EU for the manufacturing site
6. Should be able to find the gaps against the current practices versus the requirements under USFDA and EU requirements.
7. To ensure audit readinees of the site aligning the team in audit preparation , readiness and response to the observations and defining CAPA actions.
8. Proactively shape the internal systems benchmarking with external USFDA and EU regulatory requirements.
9. Monitoring and tracking of various compliance actions that arise due to regulatory inspections and internal audits.
10. Handling internal QPHA program
11. Coordinating and implementing CSV/DI program across the site for all Quality related instruments/equipments.
12. Handling of Change control, CAPA management, Quality incidents, Market complaints , product recalls and other Quality related incidents at the site.
13. Responsible for periodic review and monitoring of Key Quality indicators of QMS.
14. Responsible for Contamination control risk and sterility assurance level.
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
- A wide range of challenging manufacturing/engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver stateoftheart technologiessupported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continu ouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Acompetitivecompensationpackage, in line with your qualifications and experience
Click here for notification and Apply