Procter & Gamble Recruitment 2021. P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: SENIOR MANAGER – REGULATORY AFFAIRS
- Education : Graduate with degree (Bachelors/Masters) in Pharmacy. Registered pharmacist with Ministry of Health is preferred-Having more than 8 years experience in product registration (consumer products, supplements, medicinal products) and dealing with related government agencies, i.e.: BPOM, Kemenkes
- Location: Tanah Abang, Jawa, Indonesia
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of SENIOR MANAGER – REGULATORY AFFAIRS in Procter & Gamble !
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Leading a team of Regulatory professionals to deliver a compliant Indonesia Consumer health business
- Collaborate with Indonesia leadership team on broad business & organization matters
- Leading local registration strategy and planning for base business & new product development to support business objectives
- To ensure a qualified registration dossier is prepared and meeting with the most current requirements in timely manner
- Lead internal & external approval process of new pack materials, POSM and advertisement materials
- Ensure all relevant regulatory systems and databases are maintained up to date
- Actively participate in cross functional meetings or coordination meetings for projects regionally and globally
- To stay updated with the upcoming changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines and define impact to business
- Negotiate and take a lead in driving regulatory bodies on registrations of new products, variations and renewals. Take any necessary actions in order to accelerate the approval
- Build and maintain close relationship with registration authorities and other relevant pharmaceuticals organizations/bodies.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online