Ishita Drugs & Industries Ltd Recruitment 2021.Ishita Drugs & Industries Ltd Notification full detailes below.We are a company that believes that each person in the company can grow and develop. We build an environment for each person to express their potential.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Asst. Manager QA/QC
- Experience:1 year (Preferred)
- Location:Sanand, Gujarat
- Salary: ₹23,767.00 – ₹29,048.00 per month
- Openings: NA
- Speak with the employer +91 7226995613
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.email@example.com
Job Description: Hiring For Asst. Manager QA/QC in Ishita Drugs & Industries Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job involves QC/QA functions in a Pharma industry, Testing and Analysis of various Raw Materials, Finished Drugs , etc.
- Job requires coordination with production, Stores, and Full knowledge of documentation as per cGMP. experience in similar industry maintaining cGMP conditions, and proper records maintenance essential.
- Knowledge of Instrumental analysis on GC, HPLC required and essential.
- Must have good English, cGMP knowledge, and full computer skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Job requires knowledge of functions of Quality Assurance in API and pharmaceutical intermediate manufacturing to strictly make sure plant is following GMP as per regulated market.
- Over-viewing finished product analysis data and releasing finished product.
- Performing all tasks required by QA such as making BMR’s, SOP’s, Change control system, Deviations, Market complaints, Annual review reports, Validations, Qualifications, Vendor Audits, Training, Preparing other Documentation for example Site Master File & Validation Master Plan, QMS Implementation etc.
- Candidate will also be responsible for facing Regulatory Audits from customers and authorities from regulated markets and be able to effectively communicate with them in English.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Pharmaceuticals , API, Bulk Drug
Required Experience and Qualifications
Minimum 3 Years experience required as a senior executive in pharma API industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.