QPS Bioserve India Private Limited Walk-in interview 2021. B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Any Specialization, Organic Chemistry for Associate Scientist- Bioanalytical At Hyderabad.QPS Bioserve India Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:QPS Bioserve India Private Limited
- Post Name: Associate Scientist- Bioanalytical
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry, Any Specialization, Organic Chemistry
- Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
- Location: Hyderabad
- Contact Number:Ph No: 040 23070874/68375555
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Associate Scientist- Bioanalytical in QPS Bioserve India Private Limited !
How to Apply :Interested applicants with eligible qualification can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org and can also walk in to below address with profiles and academic documents.
- Responsible for the instrumental analysis of Method Validation.
- Responsible for the instrumental analysis of study samples and documentation as per the in house procedures.
- Preparation and disposal of solutions and mobile phases as per in house procedures Handling, usage and disposal of bio samples as per in house procedures.
- Responsible for conduct for conduction of bio-analysis including processing and instrument operation.
- Responsible for maintenance of instruments like HPLC, U.V Spectrophotometer, Colorimetry, UPLC, Mass Spectrometer, Hyphenated Technique (LC-MS/MS).
- Responsible for maintenance of chemicals, utensils etc.
- Responsible for preparation, storage and usage of solutions
- Preparation for implementation of GLP in the Laboratory.
- Analyze analytical data, comprehend results and identify the issues
- Perform related substances, dissolution, assay and residual solvents analysis
- Support laboratory and equipment calibration and maintenance
- Perform analytical testing to support the development process
- Monitor progress of the reactions by using standard methods and analytical techniques
- Ensure safety at work through enforcement of good laboratory practices
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines in the labs
- Maintenance and usage of equipment/ apparatus/ instruments as per SOPs
- Document reactions, research findings/ observations accurately in lab note books as per client requirements to ensure data integrity.
QPS was founded in 1995. Today, the company is considered one of the top CROs in the world. QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development. QPS provides quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide.