Qualcomm India Private Limited Recruitment July 2020. Our Work Experience is the combination of everything that’s unique about us: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, it’s our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hard working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Engineer
- Education : Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experienced:1 year
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Engineer in Qualcomm India Private Limited !
• Communicates issues with team lead and peers.
• Adapts to changes and setbacks in order to meet deadlines.
• Communicates with project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
• Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
• Gathers, integrates, and interprets information specific to a module or sub-block of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
• Collaborates with individuals within domain to complete the team’s work.
• Stays focused and deals with setbacks in a timely manner.
• Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
• Completes assigned coding tasks to specifications on time without significant errors or bugs.
• Resolves straightforward software issues and bugs within a reasonable amount of time.
Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
• Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
• Performs required tasks at various heights (e.g., standing or sitting).
• Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
• Continuous communication which includes the comprehension of information with colleagues, customers, and vendors
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online